Be Our Partner
Redkar Properties have earned credibility in the market for transparency, honesty and quality. It has built sound financial backup for the firm and strong and resilient network of professional associates and partners who feel, breath and live the vision and mission of the firm. The optimum mix of financing options is equally important to us just like planning, designing, managing and executing the projects. We have pooled qualitative resources in terms of men and materials committed to produce excellence. Adding value to the funds deployed by investors is the foremost objective apart from offering unique lifestyle experience.
The district of Sindhu Durg in Maharashtra is being promoted and developed by the government for tourism. More tourists will be attracted to this serene and clean coastal area in the state of Maharashtra. About 70% of Sindhu Durg district has been declared as No Development Zone (NDZ) by the government, which leaves only about 30% of the area eligible for development. So here is the greater potential and opportunity for appreciation of investment in real estate for our investors.
For Redkar Properties, it’s a challenge to offer better investment options keeping in mind the available area for development and shaping up the blue prints designed by our architects without disturbing the ecological balance and conserving the natural resources in this district of Maharashtra.
We have worked out a mutually beneficial model for people looking for better returns on their investible funds and also for those persons or groups of associates who want to grow with us by taking the prospective profitable opportunity. All the fine points and other details can be discussed in face to face meetings and the responsibility of delivering the expertise even for the minutest details is borne by us.